• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to justify text with 2020

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lorenzo5DAA_0-1611310299780.pngHello Guys, I'm filling text on this folder text. But the justify command do not align text on the right line of the border for all its lenght. I tried to follow other steps but at the moment I am quite far from the solution. Any answer from this support?Thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would check to see if there's a positive right-side margin value set for that type. And if there's a graphic to the right of this copy, I'd check to see if there's a Text Wrap setting that's artificially creating a right-side indent on your copy. Those are the two most likely culprits.

As you said, the type is right-aligning just fine; it's just aligning in the wrong spot. That's usually the result of a setting somewhere forcing the issue. Once you find and reconcile that errant setting, you should be good to go.

Let us know if any of this worked for you. Hope this helps,

Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check if there is not a right indent in the paragraph styles (or paragraph panel) if there are no styles;

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines