Trying to use weather sample extension, but html is not loading

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed inDesign v15. I have downloaded the sample from github and trying to use provided CEP waether sample extension in windows 10. I have pasted folder in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\com.cep.weather-simple. After selecting the extension from windows > Extensions > weather simple I get the blank window. Can anyone guide me here in order to succesfully run the sample extension.

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
How to, Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Trying to use weather sample extension, but html is not loading

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed inDesign v15. I have downloaded the sample from github and trying to use provided CEP waether sample extension in windows 10. I have pasted folder in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\com.cep.weather-simple. After selecting the extension from windows > Extensions > weather simple I get the blank window. Can anyone guide me here in order to succesfully run the sample extension.

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
How to, Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 30, 2020 0

Have something to add?