Highlighted

Type Kit fonts

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I just downloaded CC and I use Indesign everyday- my issue: I don't know how to access TK type kit where the Adobe fonts are available? How do I access them? I saw a message that said to" click on the activate button" - but couldn't find it? And- I would really like to clean up and verify all the older fonts I already have on my system- in Font book and even older apps, any advice?

Topics

Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Type Kit fonts

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I just downloaded CC and I use Indesign everyday- my issue: I don't know how to access TK type kit where the Adobe fonts are available? How do I access them? I saw a message that said to" click on the activate button" - but couldn't find it? And- I would really like to clean up and verify all the older fonts I already have on my system- in Font book and even older apps, any advice?

Topics

Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this video, Adobe World Wide Creative Cloud Evangelist, Paul Trani shows you how to access and sync Typekit fonts for use on your desktop with Creative Cl...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! George-S very helpful!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines