Highlighted

Unable to export PDF from InDesign

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I'm having trouble exporting my InDesign project to PDF. Tried both print and interactive. It's currently a 43-page project, with half the pages empty and half linking to 500mb PSD images. So far I've had success exporting the first 25 by exporting "1-25" but doing all of it just gives me a fail. The document is meant to be about 130 pages, all with images, so this is slightly alarming to me.

Any help how I can make it all export, or am I stuck having to export parts of it, and then stitch it together in the end? Help!

{Renamed by MOD}

Hi there, 

Sorry to hear about this trouble. There could be multiple reasons why this would have happened. Please try the steps shared in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/kb/failed-export-pdf-downsample-large.html) and share your observations with us.

Let us know if this helps or if you have any further questions. 

Regards,

Srishti

TOPICS
Import and export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to export PDF from InDesign

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I'm having trouble exporting my InDesign project to PDF. Tried both print and interactive. It's currently a 43-page project, with half the pages empty and half linking to 500mb PSD images. So far I've had success exporting the first 25 by exporting "1-25" but doing all of it just gives me a fail. The document is meant to be about 130 pages, all with images, so this is slightly alarming to me.

Any help how I can make it all export, or am I stuck having to export parts of it, and then stitch it together in the end? Help!

{Renamed by MOD}

Hi there, 

Sorry to hear about this trouble. There could be multiple reasons why this would have happened. Please try the steps shared in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/kb/failed-export-pdf-downsample-large.html) and share your observations with us.

Regards,

Srishti

TOPICS
Import and export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 26, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 27, 2020 0