Highlighted

Unable to print 11 x 17 out of indesign, on latest version of Mac OS, and CS

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got a new iMac, last month at work, cannot get it to print 11 x 17 on the network, old MacBook Pro did fine.  Using same drivers, tried downloading new ones, still did it. Using Kinokta printer. and Canon printer. 11 x 17 does not appear as option, in pull down, and when I do custom and make it that, it still just defaults to 8.5 x 11 and prints that out.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to print 11 x 17 out of indesign, on latest version of Mac OS, and CS

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got a new iMac, last month at work, cannot get it to print 11 x 17 on the network, old MacBook Pro did fine.  Using same drivers, tried downloading new ones, still did it. Using Kinokta printer. and Canon printer. 11 x 17 does not appear as option, in pull down, and when I do custom and make it that, it still just defaults to 8.5 x 11 and prints that out.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 16, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried printing from a PDF created using the InDesign PDF Acrobat Presets?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2017 0
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope still did not work.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please package the entire document upload to Creative Cloud account (or Dropbox) and send the document link to santalwa@adode.com.

To package the document, Go to File -> Package

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the option to print to 11 * 17 appear in the pull down in other Adobe/non-Adobe applications?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2017 0
t6671 LATEST
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same printer and it doesn't give me the option either.  The largest size I can do is legal per available options.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 12, 2020 0