Highlighted

unable to save documents

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey,

i am currently unable to save any documents created on In design as a PDF instead i come to save and it states that i am unable to complete this task due to an unknown error, before so it stated that the file was open elsewhere, however even after shutting down all tabs and any open documents as well as restarting the program and the computer i was still unable to save this document in any way, does anyone know how i can fix this issue or help with what i can do to save a document that isn't saving on In Design

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Import and export, Performance, Print, Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

unable to save documents

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey,

i am currently unable to save any documents created on In design as a PDF instead i come to save and it states that i am unable to complete this task due to an unknown error, before so it stated that the file was open elsewhere, however even after shutting down all tabs and any open documents as well as restarting the program and the computer i was still unable to save this document in any way, does anyone know how i can fix this issue or help with what i can do to save a document that isn't saving on In Design

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Import and export, Performance, Print, Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which vesrion of InDesign and OS?

You don't Save to PDF you Export it to PDF.

Is this issue happening on all InDesign documents or just one?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 0