• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to verify my subscription on InDesign only

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use InDesign on an almost daily basis, and have done for many years trouble free. But today (of all days, with an impending publishing deadline), I get the "unable to verify your subscription" message. But this only happens with InDesign, as I've been using Photoshop and Acrobat without any probems today. I've recently updated to the new InDesign version, but it has been running problem free for a few days already. I seem to be going round in circles on the support pages. (Is it just me, or am I missing an obvious link? I just want to find a chat portal to type to a human being!) Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, reboot your computer. That fixes many problems. 

If the problem re-occurs, go to the upper right corner of the Creative Cloud desktop app (menu bar of Mac, task bar of Windows) where you see your avatar and Sign Out. Then Sign In again and try again in InDesign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Steve, already tried the reboot (no success), so will try the sign out/in bit when I log on in the morning. InDesign is the only software that I've updated to the 2021 version of so far, so wondered if that was part of the issue too. Will update tomorrow morning... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rick,

I hope your issues is resolved by now. If it isn't, please follow instructions given on this help article(https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/cannot-verify-subscription-offline-mode.html) to verify your membership.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines