Highlighted

Undo(Ctrl+Z) not working as expected in InDesign 15.1.2

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Na última versão (15.1.2) o desfazer (ctrl+z) ficou limitado, não consigo desfazer + de 5 vezes e pior que em algumas ocasiões ele não funciona, tive que voltar pra versão anterior.

{Renamed by MOD}

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Undo(Ctrl+Z) not working as expected in InDesign 15.1.2

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Na última versão (15.1.2) o desfazer (ctrl+z) ficou limitado, não consigo desfazer + de 5 vezes e pior que em algumas ocasiões ele não funciona, tive que voltar pra versão anterior.

{Renamed by MOD}

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I tried to replicate this on my end but couldn't. Adobe InDesign is working as expected in this scenario for me.

Would you mind sharing version of the OS? Does it happen with a specific document or all?

I'd also request resetting the preferences of the Adobe InDesign. You may follow the instructions below to do that:

• Close all Adobe applications. 
  • Go to Locations : 
  • C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Adobe  
  • C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Adobe. 
  •  Rename InDesign folders to InDesign.old 
  • Launch InDesign from CC. 

**Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings and InDesign will launch with default settings. This way all your old settings will be saved in .old folders and InDesign will recreate new folders with default settings.

Let us know how it goes. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines