Highlighted

Uninstalled GoProof, but can't get rid of editing icons

Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying out GoProof, but found it wouldn't work for what I need right now.

However, after uninstalling through the exchange, and even deleting files manually on my mac (macOS 10.15.3), I'm still seeing the green text icons from the extension while I'm editng in Normal screen mode.

TOTALLY annoying. (screenshot attached)  Anysuggestions?

Thanks,

Corey.

Oppolis Software was pretty quick to respond with a solution. I just had to search for "Oppolis", instead of GoProof in my InDesign library, and remove all the extensions and plug-ins manually. Seems to have worked 😉

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Uninstalled GoProof, but can't get rid of editing icons

Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying out GoProof, but found it wouldn't work for what I need right now.

However, after uninstalling through the exchange, and even deleting files manually on my mac (macOS 10.15.3), I'm still seeing the green text icons from the extension while I'm editng in Normal screen mode.

TOTALLY annoying. (screenshot attached)  Anysuggestions?

Thanks,

Corey.

Oppolis Software was pretty quick to respond with a solution. I just had to search for "Oppolis", instead of GoProof in my InDesign library, and remove all the extensions and plug-ins manually. Seems to have worked 😉

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try deleting the InDesign Caches folder?

On OSX it is /Users/username/Library/Caches/Adobe InDesign/Version X.0

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just tried on your suggestion, thanks, but nope, still there.  I even deleted the Chache files, and restarted before checking.  I appreciate the suggestion, or any other you might have 😉

C.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines