Unmapped Comments on existing INDD files

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having an issue with comments showing up as unmapped with both the place a pin tool and draw a shape tool on the weblink. The problem seems to only appear on documents I created before upgrading to the newest InDesign release for Mac (v15.1.1).  After a comment is added using the weblink the pin or shape disaapears and the comment is marked as unmapped, however the both the pin and shape with the comment  appear as expected in my orginal document in the review pane.  I have not experience any mapping issues with pins, shapes and comments from newly created documents in InDesign v15.1.1.

Hi there,

The issue for 'Unmapped comments on Web' has been fixed. You can now check on the web to see if the comments are appearing as you want them. 

Please note, this issue is different from the one where the comments are going unmapped in the review panel of InDesign which is still being worked upon.

Let me know if still there are issues.

Regards,

Sheena

TOPICS
Bug, Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unmapped Comments on existing INDD files

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having an issue with comments showing up as unmapped with both the place a pin tool and draw a shape tool on the weblink. The problem seems to only appear on documents I created before upgrading to the newest InDesign release for Mac (v15.1.1).  After a comment is added using the weblink the pin or shape disaapears and the comment is marked as unmapped, however the both the pin and shape with the comment  appear as expected in my orginal document in the review pane.  I have not experience any mapping issues with pins, shapes and comments from newly created documents in InDesign v15.1.1.

Hi there,

The issue for 'Unmapped comments on Web' has been fixed. You can now check on the web to see if the comments are appearing as you want them. 

Please note, this issue is different from the one where the comments are going unmapped in the review panel of InDesign which is still being worked upon.

Regards,

Sheena

TOPICS
Bug, Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 14, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You,

Tested in a couple of older documents and mapping/comments are working as expected now. Will follow up if any issues arise as I make greater use of this new feature.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2020 1