• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unwanted page numbers when exporting PDF (Interactive)

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I export my document as an interactive PDF, it applies an unwanted page number to the cover page. The page number does not appear in the working file at all. 

I have overidden the master file, deleted the text box and page number, created a whole new page and deleted the original CP etc. with no luck. When I export as a normal PDF it doesn't happen but I need it as an interactive. 

TOPICS
How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Exporting as an interactive PDF will remove overprinting, if the page number is white and set to overprint, it might appear on the interactive PDF, but not the print PDF. Another possibility is the unwanted page number resides on a different master page, or the page number is locked or on a locked layer. Use Acrobat or Reader to view your PDFs with the view overprint preference set to Always.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Exporting as an interactive PDF will remove overprinting, if the page number is white and set to overprint, it might appear on the interactive PDF, but not the print PDF. Another possibility is the unwanted page number resides on a different master page, or the page number is locked or on a locked layer. Use Acrobat or Reader to view your PDFs with the view overprint preference set to Always.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines