• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update GREP Text in one style & automatically update another

Explorer ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to change the GREP list in one style & have it update in other styles. I thought that's what the "Based On" function did, but it doesn't seem to be working. I'm hoping I don't have to copy & paste three times every time I change the Grep list. Thanks!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: I have two Paragraph Styles "Based On" the original style. For one -- the one listed first -- the GREP list is updating. For the second, it isn't. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, hoping someone can help me with this. Trying to use "Based On" function so that I can change GREP list in one paragraph style & have it automatically update in two other styles. It is working for the first Based On style, but not the second. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines