• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update same Adobe Review link for different versions of an InDesign project

Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a major flaw in the Adobe Review for Id feature which renders it completely useless to me - PEASE HELP!

The Review feature is great, but it blows my mind that there is no way to overwrite/update an existing Review link once you have saved a new version of a project.

I might save several versions of a project everyday, it's totally impractical for me to send a new review link to my client every time I save a new version.

I have tried using the same title under the Review tab but it still creates a brand new link every time. For example:

I create ProjectX_Monday.Indd and send out the review link. Then I create ProjectX_Tuesday.indd but now I need to create a new link and send this to my client/s again and again and again?!

This seems like such an obvious feature - I just want to update the same review link for every version of ProjectX.

Anyone??

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Share for Review is v1.0. What do you expect? In XD we already have Version control and updated links. Also PS/AI have now cloud-Files. I guess, as soon as ID has cloud-files, your wish will be here.

Until then: Save as Copy to have your versions. And continue to work on one (the latest) document version 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines