Highlighted

Update to 16 Not Working

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Latest Update will not work, I have Photoshop and Illustrator sucessfully update, InDesign will just not update! Please advise, I have tried restarting Mac, re opening adobe creative cloud. Nothing works.

Alyson

TOPICS
Feature request, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Update to 16 Not Working

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Latest Update will not work, I have Photoshop and Illustrator sucessfully update, InDesign will just not update! Please advise, I have tried restarting Mac, re opening adobe creative cloud. Nothing works.

Alyson

TOPICS
Feature request, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 16, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does "will just not update" mean? What Mac OS are you running and what happens when you try to install InDesign 2021.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. Please share version of your macOS asked by Bob. You may try following steps given on this help article(https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-application-recognizing-available.html) & let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 28, 2020 0