Highlighted

Uploaded InDesign Documents

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for asking what I am sure is a really dumb question!

I have created two documents in InDesign to share with clients and have published both online to indd.adobe.com and the links work if I send them to clients.

The problem I have is that I cannot find them anywhere on Creative Cloud or in my account. I just get told that I have no files uploaded.

Where am I going wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Flynn

the links work if I send them to clients.

If the links work, then the files were correctly published. If you want to see what you have published or check your analytics, go to https://indd.adobe.com/dashboard# and sign in with your Adobe ID.

~Barb

Topics

Creative Cloud, Libraries, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Uploaded InDesign Documents

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for asking what I am sure is a really dumb question!

I have created two documents in InDesign to share with clients and have published both online to indd.adobe.com and the links work if I send them to clients.

The problem I have is that I cannot find them anywhere on Creative Cloud or in my account. I just get told that I have no files uploaded.

Where am I going wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Flynn

If the links work, then the files were correctly published. If you want to see what you have published or check your analytics, go to https://indd.adobe.com/dashboard# and sign in with your Adobe ID.

~Barb

Topics

Creative Cloud, Libraries, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

~Barb

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Told you it was a dumb question. I have been trying for hours but could not get to that page. Is there a link on the Creative Cloud Desktop that I can't see, or does it not integrate that way?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(InDesign) File > Publish Online Dashboard

No need to apologise!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Flynn: we are always happy to help.

~Barb 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines