URGENT InDesign won't save my work

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to save my files on InDesign it says 

"cannot save **** under new name 

the file **** is damaged (error code: 0)" 

I have tried rebuilding indesign, photoshop and illustrator preferences however nothing is working. It won't let me export the file as IDML either as when i try to do this it says that the scract disks are full or locked. I have deleted all the recent files on all adobe programs and changed the drive my work is saved to on photoshop. 

PLEASE HELP!! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your post was moved over from the "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Apologies for the delayed response. Would you mind sharing the version of OS & InDesign? Does it happen with a specific file or all? This information would help us assist you accordingly.

Please try suggestions given on this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behavior-of-indesign...) & let us know if they help.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, can tell us what systel are you using? PC, MAC, the version of Indesign and the system.unin

You should stall Indesign and with the Creative Cloud cleaner delete all it's possible and re install Indesign.

Have you check the disk space and the memory space? 

Creative cloud cleaner : 

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Let us know if it's help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines