• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Urgent, interactive pdf does not work

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello colleagues, I want to make a slider photo and that by pressing each button go to the next photo. The problem comes when exporting it as an interactive pdf. Opening it in acrobat does not work. Can you help me? it is urgent. Thanks for everything. A greeting. Oscar

TOPICS
Print , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Other than showing different pages in the same PDF ?

No.

Except you run it with JavaScript for Acrobat and the viewing person is viewing the PDF with Adobe Reader on Mac OS X or Windows plus the viewing person allows the usage of JavaScript which is turned off by default. Then I could imagine you could manage it with showing and hiding "layers" in the PDF using JavaScript.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can have a word or words or an image (such as a button shape) as a document hyperlink to say another page in the document, or to an external website. Some devices, for example, iPads, don't have rollover capability – only click – you should avoid multi-action buttons  like On Click, On Roll Over, etc.  Multi-state object (MSO) don’t work at all in an Interactive PDFs.

Have a look at InDesign's Publish Online facility in place of PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And is there any way to make a slider photo with the interactive pdf? Thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Other than showing different pages in the same PDF ?

No.

Except you run it with JavaScript for Acrobat and the viewing person is viewing the PDF with Adobe Reader on Mac OS X or Windows plus the viewing person allows the usage of JavaScript which is turned off by default. Then I could imagine you could manage it with showing and hiding "layers" in the PDF using JavaScript.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again, I have read that there is the possibility of doing the slidershow with a plugin called "bütton" but it is not clear to me if it allows you to export to interactive pdf and it keeps that photo pass. Do you know this plugin and if it allows this effect? Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ask all this in the Acrobat forum?

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/bd-p/acrobat?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will ask, thank you very much.
A greeting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can do this with HTML5 using the InDesign plug-in in5 (at extra cost):

https://ajarproductions.com/pages/products/in5/?ref=footer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines