Highlighted

URGENT: text frame when using forms adding padding to top of box

New Here ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am using the buttons and forms tool and when I convert my form with my text frames into a pdf, the text is shoved about 1 line down ala padding. If my box could accomodate 3 lines of text it can now only have 1 or 2 lines. Ctrl+B does not work on a form test field, I have tried everything in my knowledge toolbox and I need this answer ASAP, thanks so much for the help!!

Topics

How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

URGENT: text frame when using forms adding padding to top of box

New Here ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am using the buttons and forms tool and when I convert my form with my text frames into a pdf, the text is shoved about 1 line down ala padding. If my box could accomodate 3 lines of text it can now only have 1 or 2 lines. Ctrl+B does not work on a form test field, I have tried everything in my knowledge toolbox and I need this answer ASAP, thanks so much for the help!!

Topics

How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What font is used in the button? Is there text used elsewhere in the document with the same font? What app are you using to view PDF?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines