Highlighted

Use white elements on a transparent background

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to print on a bottle opener. I have a printing ink available for this. The red bottle opener is said to be obtained with a single print. If I now enter the voices for printing, InDesign will give me a document with a white background. How am I supposed to say the white logo and the white text?

I have you very very much if you could help me quickly.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by SJRiegel | Adobe Community Professional

Create a spot color called White Ink. For visability, you can add some color to it. As long as you printer knows to use white ink, it will not matter what color the spot color shows as on your monitor. 

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Use white elements on a transparent background

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to print on a bottle opener. I have a printing ink available for this. The red bottle opener is said to be obtained with a single print. If I now enter the voices for printing, InDesign will give me a document with a white background. How am I supposed to say the white logo and the white text?

I have you very very much if you could help me quickly.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by SJRiegel | Adobe Community Professional

Create a spot color called White Ink. For visability, you can add some color to it. As long as you printer knows to use white ink, it will not matter what color the spot color shows as on your monitor. 

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines