• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Blurb insdesign plug in, creating a double page spread

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am just wondering if anyone could answer this question. I am creating a book for my college project, I did get it published before, but the pages with illustrations got printed wrong. I am using blub.com's InDesign plugin. I think I followed the template the right way. I have all of the pages set up like this, will the image join in the center when it is printed as I want it to?Screenshot (23).png

TOPICS
How to , Performance , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not familier with Blurb binding, but normally you need to take the image to the edge of the inner margin. Why not send a sample double page PDF spread to Blurb and ask them.

Normally you would supply single pages, not spreads, for the printer to impose and tick "Use Document Bleed Settings".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Derek,

I did try and ask blurb.com and they told me that they don't review the pdf, they only print the book. Thank you for answering my question. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I use Bob Books https://www.bobbooks.co.uk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines