Highlighted

Using Indesign to create PDF forms

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a form using Indesign then filled it in using Adobe Reader. For some reason my ticks in my tick boxes are printing grey and when I saved a filled PDF. They are black on screen and I've double checked using Acrobat that the ticks are black. How do I get them to print black? Thanks

Topics

How to, Import and export, Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Using Indesign to create PDF forms

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a form using Indesign then filled it in using Adobe Reader. For some reason my ticks in my tick boxes are printing grey and when I saved a filled PDF. They are black on screen and I've double checked using Acrobat that the ticks are black. How do I get them to print black? Thanks

Topics

How to, Import and export, Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The normal procedure is the create the form in InDesign, export it as an Interactive PDF and fine tune it in Acrobat Pro.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Derek. Do you know why the ticks become grey instead of the black it is set to when it's printed? It also happens when you save the filled interactive PDF as a PDF. I have checked the tick boxes in Adobe Acrobat and they are set to black. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presumably you mean a Check Box, I just tested one on mine and it came out black. Maybe you should redo yours and see if it comes out black this time.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines