• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Variable Images

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2016 Nov 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a variable data project for a class and need to include images using the date-merge feature. My problem is that when I set the image frame to "Fill frame Proportionally" it doesn't stay that way and changes to the "Fit content Proportionally" every time I close the preview or change which page I am previewing. Do I have a setting somewhere that I can make it so each different image fills the frame I create and stays that way or could I be doing something wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you specify the Object Style which you used for the image, and there the fitting options? You should use a dedicated object style for that image placeholder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And if you use preview, immediately Undo before you merge. Preview is buggy. Better to just run the merge and have some faith.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you specify your fitting options in the Data Merge options dialog? That may be overriding your frame settings

Screenshot 2016-11-07 09.44.18.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines