• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Version confusion

Explorer ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I've been using v. 15.1.2, and this morning an update shows in the CC client. No notes, no hint of a different release number. I ran the update, which downloaded a largish amount of data, and fire up to find Indesign is still v. 15.1.2.

What in the world is going on?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign 15.1.2 is the latest version – what's your issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi John:

My only guess—and it is just a guess—is that there was a minor patch update. I had an email from the folks at Adobe on Friday that stated: 

We are happy to announce that InDesign and InCopy 15.1.2.226 have been rolled out to 100% of the users in all geographies.

This upgrade was rolled out by region and that .226 along with your post has me wondering if there was an version released earlier this week that you installed, and then you installed the patch that brought you to .226. 

~Barb 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines