Highlighted

Wacom Intuos Pro and Adobe (Indesign) CC problems

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Hopefully one of you can help me find a solution.

I'm using Adobe CC Indesign 15.03 with a Wacom Intuos pro (latest driver), on Mac OS Catalina (10.15.4). My pen is moving and works for most of the time, but I keep having problems with f.e. moving text blocks, scale things, etc. Can anyone help me with a solution for this problem?

Now my Wacom is not being used because of this issue and I haven't bought it for looking nice on my desktop... 😞

Thanks!

Martine

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Wacom Intuos Pro and Adobe (Indesign) CC problems

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Hopefully one of you can help me find a solution.

I'm using Adobe CC Indesign 15.03 with a Wacom Intuos pro (latest driver), on Mac OS Catalina (10.15.4). My pen is moving and works for most of the time, but I keep having problems with f.e. moving text blocks, scale things, etc. Can anyone help me with a solution for this problem?

Now my Wacom is not being used because of this issue and I haven't bought it for looking nice on my desktop... 😞

Thanks!

Martine

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 02, 2020 0

Have something to add?