Highlighted

Want to Add a Return After End of Bold Text in Multi Page Book

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Looking for a way to "FIND BOLD TEXT" and then at the end of the Bold Phrase, "INSERT RETURN" I have a 150 Page book with section heads in Bold that are in need of Paragraph Returns. 

I initially through I would use find format and change format to create a unique character style. So far I have the Find Format and Change Format working (on the find side), but even with the Change Format: correctly entered, it is deleting the text (it finds the bold phrase, but when I press change, it deletes it as it is referring to the blank dialogue text box for replacing text).

Thanks!

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Want to Add a Return After End of Bold Text in Multi Page Book

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Looking for a way to "FIND BOLD TEXT" and then at the end of the Bold Phrase, "INSERT RETURN" I have a 150 Page book with section heads in Bold that are in need of Paragraph Returns. 

I initially through I would use find format and change format to create a unique character style. So far I have the Find Format and Change Format working (on the find side), but even with the Change Format: correctly entered, it is deleting the text (it finds the bold phrase, but when I press change, it deletes it as it is referring to the blank dialogue text box for replacing text).

Thanks!

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you in Text tab or GREP tab?

Mike Witherell

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines