• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Welcome to the new InDesign community!

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are so excited to have you join us on your creative journey with InDesign.

My name is Sujatha Reddy and I am your community manager responsible for managing this community along with Om Nath Jha. My team and our community of experts will continue to guide and assist you as usual in this new space.

We hope you like the new experience!

If you have any questions or comments about this new community, feel free to post here. We are listening.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, thanks for reaching out and sharing your feedback. The older threads, which had no activities, have been archived. If there's anything specific which you want us to bring back, feel free to let me know. I'll try to get the content back. Please share the title of that thread, if you have it saved, so that I can check it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nvr  mnd.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're looking for a "compact CSS" option for these forums, I prepared this: https://userstyles.org/styles/176003/adobe-forums-compact-css

It only works with the main forum page (not the actual messages). Still, you get about ×10 more posts per page...

Ariel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's great, Ariel, very useful. Many thanks! Keep it up and get rid of the remaining fluff! For instance, the date, which is now printed above a post, could go after it as another column. Or is that not possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Peter. A simple "float:right" didn't do the trick for this like it did for those other icons. If I – or anyone else – can figure it out, I'll definitely add it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

one or more interactive elements are clipped when I put an interactive MP3 in my document WHY IS THIS? Please help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I am hopeful that the issue is resolved by now. If not, I would request if you can create a new thread and share the following details:

• OS and version of InDesign
  • Is the issue related to a specific document(s)/asset(s)? If yes, could you please share the document(s)/asset(s) with us? You can upload it to the creative cloud and share the download link.
  • Where the files are saved (Network Drive/ System HDD/ Shared Folder on System /External HDD)?
  • When did this start happening? Are there any recent changes made to your system? For example, any antivirus, system updates or web extensions installed recently. 

Regards!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2019 Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I mark an answer as the correct answer to my question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only forum moderators (Adobe staff and some ACP / MVP volunteer contributors) can evaluate whether the answer is correct or not and mark it "correct."

|    Bevi Chagnon   |  Designer & Technologist for Accessible Documents
|    Classes & Books for Accessible InDesign, PDFs & MS Office |

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a possibility to search only in the InDesign community in stead of the entire community?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To search only in the InDesign community... Go to the main support page https://community.adobe.com/, locate the InDesign icon, click it, and search from there.
|    Bevi Chagnon   |  Designer & Technologist for Accessible Documents
|    Classes & Books for Accessible InDesign, PDFs & MS Office |

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to InDesign. How do I update InDesign CS6 to newest version? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tiffany,

Are you using the older version of InDesign CS6 (the perpetual one with serial numbers)and need to update to the latest CC version? If yes, you need to get the subscription for it. Please check this link for more details: https://www.adobe.com/in/creativecloud/plans.html

In case, you need to update the CS6 version to the most recent CS6 itself, I am afraid, it's quite an old version and no updates were released for quite a long time.

Thanks,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are all the old scripts gone... again...! Questions and answers from years back, that people put on the InDesign Scripting forum to help other people? This is not inspiring at all to see.

10 or 15 years ago I opened the "InDesign Scripting" forum almost every day... the old forum that is. That was inspiring, since I easily found new interesting questions to answer, and I got answeres on the ones I put there myself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2024 Mar 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nice to find some support… hope you will be able to help me with audio playback in indesign…

published document does not automatically play the audio?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2024 Mar 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please start a new discussion with full details including a link but be aware that many browser block this type of thing because it's annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines