• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is cost of adding InDesign to my Photography package

New Here ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot get hold of customer services and find it very difficult to find the right email to ask a question, so I wanted to ask this here. Sorry of not the right place but hope someone from Adobe will see it.

TOPICS
Activation billing and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right now the cost, less any incentive plans you may have available is $20.99US/mo., paid at an annual price of $239.88. If you need it short-term, or prefer to pay month-to-month, it'll run $31.49/mo. 

There are educational discounts, and may be some other special plans that I don't know about. But your best bet is to get with Adobe Customer Service. Like a lot of businesses dealing with the COVID-19 shutdowns around the world, Adobe is scrambling to do what it can as conditions are changing worldwide and business/office work models are constantly adapting to accommodate them. Please be patient with them; I can honestly say the company isn't intending to give you short shrift. They'd like your business.

Hope this helps,

Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no email customer service. Warning, scammers may contact you privately pretending to be Adobe staff. Adobe will never send you a private message asking you to email an account that isn't @adobe.com, or use Skype. Adobe never ask you for their password. These scammers want your Adobe info, credit cards, your money and control of your computer, please take care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines