What is this grey box around my document?

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this odd shaped grey box around the background of all my documents.  Anyone know what this is, what its used for, and how to get rid of it?

cday119_1-1591886169557.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Manan Joshi | Adobe Community Professional

This is called pasteboard, it is a non printable area. You can use it to store images, text elements etc that you would finally place on the document. Anything placed on it will not print.

-Manan

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

What is this grey box around my document?

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this odd shaped grey box around the background of all my documents.  Anyone know what this is, what its used for, and how to get rid of it?

cday119_1-1591886169557.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Manan Joshi | Adobe Community Professional

This is called pasteboard, it is a non printable area. You can use it to store images, text elements etc that you would finally place on the document. Anything placed on it will not print.

-Manan

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 11, 2020 1