• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I type the curser jumps to the front of line. Periods are at the front of a line

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know what is happening when I type. When I type a period is going at the front of a line. example....

When we work together

and succeed together, we form stronger relationships and produce group cohesion which is

.essential for success on any project

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Hi Kelly,

you may have a right-to-left feature enabled as it is needed for Arabic or Hebrew.

Check your used paragraph composer for the text with your applied paragraph style or in the Paragraph panel.

Do not use any of the two World Ready Composers if you want to type plain English text.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kelly,

you may have a right-to-left feature enabled as it is needed for Arabic or Hebrew.

Check your used paragraph composer for the text with your applied paragraph style or in the Paragraph panel.

Do not use any of the two World Ready Composers if you want to type plain English text.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! This worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines