Highlighted

Where can I download InDesign CC 2018?

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I've recently updated my indesign to the new Indesign 2021 but I need my old Indesign 2018 for all my plug ins to work. 

I've been to https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html and it doesn't has it. The creative cloud app also doesn't have.

Where can I find it? 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Manan Joshi | Adobe Community Professional

Try the www.prodesigntools.com website. The links posted on this site download from Adobe servers. If they don't work, then it means that Adobe has stopped providing the download. Anyone contacting you claiming to provide an installer would most certainly be a spammer so avoid them.

-Manan

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Where can I download InDesign CC 2018?

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I've recently updated my indesign to the new Indesign 2021 but I need my old Indesign 2018 for all my plug ins to work. 

I've been to https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html and it doesn't has it. The creative cloud app also doesn't have.

Where can I find it? 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Manan Joshi | Adobe Community Professional

Try the www.prodesigntools.com website. The links posted on this site download from Adobe servers. If they don't work, then it means that Adobe has stopped providing the download. Anyone contacting you claiming to provide an installer would most certainly be a spammer so avoid them.

-Manan

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 2
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a bunch 😄 It worked! Still has 2018 indesign.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi slycatch7,

what's the exact version number of your now installed InDesign CC 2018?

To check that hold the Ctrl key and go to About InDesign ( or the Cmd key when on Mac OS X ).

If you are lucky you installed the latest updated and bug fixed version of InDesign CC 2018 with version number 13.1.1.110 like I am showing this from my German InDesign on Windows 10:

InDesign-CC-2018-Version-13.1.1.110.PNG

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0