• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where do I find setup for these turquoise lines?

Explorer ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking at a photo book I did in 2017. I made some additional margin lines (in turquoise) to make sure I didn't go over the pink margin line set up by the book company.

Unfortunately, I have little or no memory about how I did this.

Did I drag and drop the turquoise lines onto the master pages? If not, is there a way to set them up in the program?

Is there a place to view the placement measurements for them (so that if I DO have to do it manually, I don't have to count the increments on the rulers)?

I apologize for my naivete. 🙂

Attached are two screenshots. Thank you!Screenshot 1.JPGScreenshot 2.JPG

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Those lines appear to be standard guides dragged and dropped, they could just be locked in position on your regular pages if they're not placed on the master pages. You can select each one individually to get their position from the zero point.

Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 6.39.51 PM.png

Regards,

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mike--Mine are on my master pages. So does that mean I can't set them up the way it's shown on your screenshot? Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sandra,

If they're placed on a master page you'll need to select each guide individually on the master page to get their position from the zero point, as they're just a visual reference on the regular pages.

Regards,

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines