• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where do I post InDesign bugs and feature requests?

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the presence of other community spaces for InDesign, which is the most appropriate to post into?

Answer: It depends on the type of content/post that you are creating.

Post on indesign.uservoice.com for:

• Feature requests or wish to add your voice/vote to existing feature requests.
  • Demonstrable bug (repeatable with step-by-step instructions and screenshots).

Post on Adobe Community forums (InDesign) for:

• General discussion.
  • Creative discussion.
  • General troubleshooting (I'm stuck at..., and need help with...).
  • How-to questions.
  • Is this normal?
  • Can I do this?
  • What is the best workflow?

Post on Indesign pre-release forum for:

• Anything related to the pre-release version of the app that you're participating in. 

Still, have questions? Feel free to post in the community.

TOPICS
Bug , EPUB , Feature request , How to , Import and export , Performance , Publish online , Scripting , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Sheena, for posting and pinning this very useful information!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome Steve!

Thanks for the suggestion though! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give it here direct link to Adobe Support Chat. AFAIK, there is no any other ticket system as early. Sad but true.

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

George, I really don't understand what you're saying. What do you meen "there is no other ticket system as early"?

And bugs and suggestions have no business going to Adobe Support which would know nothing about it at all!

Posting on the User Voice website goes directly to the product managers and engineers who monitor the posts closely, comment on them. There is a chance for people vote on their preferences so the bugs and feature requests can prioritized.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>> What do you meen "there is no other ticket system as early"?

There is no direct link to talk with support by email. 

>> And bugs and suggestions have no business going to Adobe Support which would know nothing about it at all!

Sometimes I'm think as you. But customers who's do business with Adobe software (not a hobby) can't wait when bugged Adobe soft will start to work when it not. In such situations needs to have connection with support.

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi George,

I understand your request but the Adobe chat support link is available within the support options here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html

You just need to be sure that you're signed in with your Adobe ID to access the link.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, please pardon my sarcasm, but I can't stop my hands:

- Why don't you add to this chat robots? Do you think we're all prepared as Sara Connor? Kill all robots from chat. 

- Why this unique way to talk with real man from support now is a small icon at right bottom corner? You're know that icon is here, I know, but all other customers just go to your support page, see nothing and send to Adobe their rays of curses. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Faulting application name: InDesign.exe, version: 15.0.2.323, time stamp: 0x5e4c34a9
Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.18362.387, time stamp: 0x4361b720
Exception code: 0xc0000409
Fault offset: 0x000000000006c4c8
Faulting process id: 0x4668
Faulting application start time: 0x01d601c53b65650a
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe InDesign 2020\InDesign.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll
Report Id: afe654b4-0131-4bee-8155-b9e73aefbf75
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Thien, you can find in this thread how to connect with support, please re-read again. Here in the forum usually there is no support guys.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines