• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

where I can find redefine scaling - In Design 2020

Explorer ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm try ito fix the multiple font sizes problem.  Do you know where I can find redefine scaling to 100% in InDesign 15.1.2 (2020)? 

Or another fix.

Thanks  

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Hi, I see it at the same place than before: in the dropdown menu at the very right of the control panel

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

There is also the General>When Scaling preference. Check Apply to Content to have the point size automatically adjusted

Screen Shot.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I see it at the same place than before: in the dropdown menu at the very right of the control panel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is also the General>When Scaling preference. Check Apply to Content to have the point size automatically adjusted

Screen Shot.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Apply to Content preference changes the behavior for future text frames. To redefine an existing text frame you have to use the Transform panel’s flyout menu or the control panel. If you have a lot of frames there are the script options posted in the other thread you responded to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rob Day - I need your help with my project. shawnehalm at gmail dot com. Could you email me or can I message you? I couldn't find a way to do that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines