• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is InDesign 16.3?

Explorer ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently bought a mac mini M1 and installed Creative Cloud (v5.5.0.617) and InDesign 2021 (v16.2.1) which is still an Intel app. Apparently the Apple silicon compatible version 16.3 has been available since mid-June to UK-based accounts but I can't see any way to download this latest version.

So a simple question - how do I download InDesign v16.3?

Thanks, Graham

(mac mini M1, macOS 11.4, active Creative Cloud All Apps account, UK-based) 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 16.3 update is already installed in some regions of the world and is coming to the others within days. There were two delays causing the release version to be numbered 16.3.2. Hang in there!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So a week has passed and still no sign of v16.3 - why I have to wait for it to be 'delivered' rather than simply clicking on a download link is beyond me. Not really a problem though as I now do 95% of my design work with Affinity Publisher, which works beautifully on the new mac mini M1 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has been on summer break this past week and has not posted new builds. Be patient.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any update on this? Maybe a timeline? M1 native Indesign is still not available in my location (Turkey) and Rosetta port is not very convenient to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder what “within days” is supposed to mean. Nine days later in Canada and still using 16.2.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why they even started the rollout knowing their US offices would be closed is a mystery to me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I asked somebody at support if they could give me a rough date... days? weeks? months?

"sorry, no, I cant tell you..."

really helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

Sorry for the delayed response. InDesign v16.3.2 has been rolled out globally, which contains multiple bug fixes and performance improvements and can be downloaded from your Creative Cloud app.

Please feel free to reach out if you run into any other questions or issues in the future; we'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,
Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines