Highlighted

Who can fix my outdated JSX script?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi felow Adobe fans,

I have a problem. Someone in the pas (don't know who) made a script for the company i'm working for to generate pages with ads in it. Using a folder with .csv and jpg files in it as source. Think about data merge but fancier. This script worked till 2017 indesign version and stoped after that. We have only one mac that can run this at the moment. If anything happens to this situation we are in a big trouble. Can someone here take a look at the scrip and make it 2020 compatible again? We happily pay for the cost if it's required. 

Anyone here who want's to take a look at it? 

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Who can fix my outdated JSX script?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi felow Adobe fans,

I have a problem. Someone in the pas (don't know who) made a script for the company i'm working for to generate pages with ads in it. Using a folder with .csv and jpg files in it as source. Think about data merge but fancier. This script worked till 2017 indesign version and stoped after that. We have only one mac that can run this at the moment. If anything happens to this situation we are in a big trouble. Can someone here take a look at the scrip and make it 2020 compatible again? We happily pay for the cost if it's required. 

Anyone here who want's to take a look at it? 

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can take up the assignment. Drop me a DM

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 04, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Manan, PM sent.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 04, 2020 0