Highlighted

Why TOC list generic file name?

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When viewing my children's book epub file, the TOC (that appears in the epub reader - in this case I am using the Apple "Books" app), lists the generic file name for each chapter ("indesigndocument").

The epub contains only images, no text. The illustrations were imported from AI to InDesign.

What can be done so that I can name each chapter? 

Thank you!

TOPICS
EPUB, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why TOC list generic file name?

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When viewing my children's book epub file, the TOC (that appears in the epub reader - in this case I am using the Apple "Books" app), lists the generic file name for each chapter ("indesigndocument").

The epub contains only images, no text. The illustrations were imported from AI to InDesign.

What can be done so that I can name each chapter? 

Thank you!

TOPICS
EPUB, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 11, 2020 0
jane-e LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

What do you have for these two settings when you export to flowable ePub? In your TOC dialog, have you saved a style and are using it here?

jane-e_0-1602451737766.png

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2020 0