Windows InD Plugins PRODUCTVERSION guideline

Contributor ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

For our windows plugins, we are having the following in our .rc files

1 VERSIONINFO
FILEVERSION kMyProductMajorVersion, kMyProductMinorVersion, kMyProductPatchVersion, kMyProductBuildNumber
PRODUCTVERSION kMyProductMajorVersion, kMyProductMinorVersion, kMyProductPatchVersion, kMyProductBuildNumber
FILEFLAGSMASK 0x3fL

With respect to the PRODUCTVERSION, does this need to be 14.0.0.0 and 15.0.0.0 respectively for CC2019 and CC2020 thereby representing the CC version for which the plugin is being built, or can this be the same as FILEVERSION thereby representing my Plugin product number?

I suspect the latter based on my tests, but just wanted to validate my understanding here.

TOPICS
How to , SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please suggest if I need to add to add further details to my query and I will try to provide the same.

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, any help here is really appreciated. 

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines