• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Working with three different paragraph styles, how do I balance the leading?

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://youtu.be/ube28woP8mg

Here is a video explaining my issue. Please let me know what options I have! 

Thanks. 🙂 

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show us the same Paragraph Styles > Indents and Spacing dialog box for the body and subtitle styles? A screen shot for each would be fine.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Barb,

Here are the screenshots.

Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 4.10.09 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-01-16 at 4.10.50 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-01-16 at 4.11.01 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The space above the K missing suggests there is no space above for that paragraph. It might be using a different paragraph style, perhaps the subhead or body copy style. This often happens when a paragraph break is deleted then retyped. Delete the break between paragraph 1 and paragraph 2 and you have only paragraph 1. Retype the break and now paragraph 2 will adopt the paragraph formatting for paragraph 1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Arapoib: Nothing stands out in these screen shots as the culprit. If Scott's advice doesn't do it, can you share the General tab of the same dialog box for the Alphabetic Headers?

Thanks, 

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines