• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Workspace becomes transparent after closing a project

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I close a project, the workspace becomes transparent. I have only been using InDesign for a few days, and this is a persistent problem. Does anyone know if there is a setting to fix this? I don't know if it's supposed to be this way, but I've never seen software do this. It's somewhat disconcerting. 

It does return to normal if I open a document. 

Any insight or advice appreciated.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Hi CelesteJoseph,

currently I'm on Windows 10, once I was on Mac OSX; if I remember this right that's normal when using an app on Mac OS. I think you could enable the Application Frame to avoid this. See this article:

https://creativepro.com/learn-love-application-frame/

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CelesteJoseph,

currently I'm on Windows 10, once I was on Mac OSX; if I remember this right that's normal when using an app on Mac OS. I think you could enable the Application Frame to avoid this. See this article:

https://creativepro.com/learn-love-application-frame/

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Uwe! That did the trick. When I close a project, it now takes me to the Open/Recent window so I can choose whether to start a new project or open one already in progress. 

Warm regards,

Celeste

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines