• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Workspace keeps moving when I'm zoomed in to an area of the pasteboard in InDesign!!!!!

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there - Ok, so I'm working away in InDesign and zooming in on an area and just about to edit a line or text or path or whatever and suddenly the pasteboard/artboard or whatever you call it just flies off to the left or up or down or right for no reason that I can think of as being useful to me at all and it's driving bonkers!! Any ideas anyone?

Cheers

Jonathan 

TOPICS
InCopy workflow , Performance , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show by video what is annoying you?

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
What version of ID? What operating system and as crazy as this may sound, what mouse?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines