Highlighted

writing simultaneously on 2 layers

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I'd like to ask you if it's possible to write at the same time on 2 layers.

I'm working on a file made by a person who doesn't work here anymore. She made a long catalogue with tabs, prices, infos etc, on 2 different layers: one with italian texts and one with english texts. 

Now I have to update all the prices and the column of prices is the same: there's no change from a layer to another. 

So I'd like to insert the text just one time!

Somebody can help me? 

Thank you very much!

Lisa

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

writing simultaneously on 2 layers

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I'd like to ask you if it's possible to write at the same time on 2 layers.

I'm working on a file made by a person who doesn't work here anymore. She made a long catalogue with tabs, prices, infos etc, on 2 different layers: one with italian texts and one with english texts. 

Now I have to update all the prices and the column of prices is the same: there's no change from a layer to another. 

So I'd like to insert the text just one time!

Somebody can help me? 

Thank you very much!

Lisa

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because the pricing could have been done in many different possible ways, a screen capture would be helpful to suggest the best course of action.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2020 1