Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wrong color

New Here ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I've had the problem for some time now, especially with Indesign, that our corporate design color magenta (#e3007e) is not displayed as a "bright" color but as a mixture of pink and gray. This happens strangely with text fields as well as with images I insert. I have already played with the color profiles and deleted and reinstalled the entire Adobe Cloud. None of this has helped and I have no idea what to do about it, so maybe someone has an idea.

Thanks already!

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the color in my CC libary, here the color is shown in right way, but when I use it, it's this like greyish pink.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure the Swatch or fill’s Color Mode is set to RGB—hex is an RGB notation.

Screen Shot 17.png

Screen Shot 19.png

The assigned RGB profile would affect the appearance of #e3007e

Screen Shot 18.png

Also, if there is any transparent object on the spread, or you have Overpint Preview turned on RGB colors will be displayed in your document’s assigned CMYK profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines