• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XML re-import changed position of previous dragged text boxes

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, am designing a catalog using XML to update pricing information. I have done it for many other catalogs but as I was updating my final draft, I noticed the info of a few text boxes were switched to a different product. I tried re-importing the XML with no luck. The updated XML file doesn't seem to be the problem as the location of each field was kept the same. It's like someone had opened the document and moved things around. I am the only person handling this document. Do you have any idea why this could be happening? I am in the middle of a crossroad. Not sure if to use an older version of the catalog and update all the hundreds of edits made since then, so that the position of each dragged element is not affected not knowing if this error is going to happen again. Here are two screenshots of the original file and the second with the pink box is what is happening. I really appreciate your help.Capture1.JPGCapture 2.JPG 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the exact name of the Adobe program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Indesign 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines