• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zoom & hand short cuts no longer work

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded my Mac book Pro to Mac OS Big Sur, v 11.1. I run the latest versions of the Adobe apps.

In Indesign I can no longer get the usual temporary access to the zoom tool by holding down cmd+space, and I can no longer acces the hand tool by holding down space.

Can anyone please tell me how to solve this?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might be worth resetting your InDesign preferences back to the factory defaults.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In addition to what Derek suggested, try this: Quit out of InDesign and reboot your computer. If possible, hold down the Shift key when rebooting to turn off autoloaded applications. OPEN INDESIGN FIRST. See if you still have the same problem. If you still do, try Derek's method. If your shortcuts now work, there is probably an application or a browser extension which is stealing your modifier keys. Common example would be an anti-virus application set to do so. Watch carefully as you load programs to see what might be interfering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines