• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zoom problem with 'publish online' Indesign file on android mobile

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with InDesign “Publish Online”!

All digital publications work well on iOS Safari and Chrome. With an android phone, you can not zoom, swap pages and the navigation bar disappears shortly after page load.

Anyone having the same issue? Any solution for this?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are so sorry to hear about this issue. This has been reported by a few other users as well and our team is working on it. I would request if you can upvote this issue here: https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601180-adobe-indesign-bugs/suggestions/33185776-publish-online... and stay tuned for updates.

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases. 

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My ID publish online brochure cannot be viewed on older android devices. It appears to have full function on new(ish) devices but on older ones it doesn't react for size, and within seconds the tool bar disappears. You cannot scroll to view and it renders the document useless. 

This is creating a problem for the company I design for as the ability for all prospective customers to view the brochure is vital.

Is there a known reason and/or fix for this? 

brochure link if needed: https://indd.adobe.com/view/969eb767-df75-4012-be40-4e45fc589dea

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as you said it depends on the version of android! nothing has to be done on indesign, i face the same probelm with old andriods. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't believe how an industry leading company can leave this obvious userbility error in for so long. It's just beyond belief. I've seen posts of this problem dating back years while looking for a resolution. What a joke. This is what is stated on your webiste here https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/using/publish-online.html

Mobile & Tablet experience You get a rich mobile viewing experience of your published InDesign documents.

Bull****t

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still having issues.

When will it get fixed or anyone have an update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines