• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Any Scripting Updates coming? (CEP 10.0, InDesign Object Model Updates, ..)

Participant ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the release of yesterdays updates, I checked for the CEP version used inside the newest version of all common CC apps. Unfortunatelly, I could not find any differences compaired to the 2019 revision of the apps. CEP 9.0 is still in use. I was hoping for new Cloud-related scripting features (like importing CC Library elements) with this lastest release but I also couldn't find any changes inside the Object Model of InDesign & Illustrator 2020. Are there any scripting-updates planned in the near future?

As a feedback to the Adobe Team: Please make your changelogs more developer-friendly. As an end-user you get well curated documentations of all changes made with an update but from a developers point of view it is very difficult to notice any scripting-related changes.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moved to Exchange.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines