Highlighted

easy question? toggle on/off menu item

Engaged ,
Aug 30, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for example if I want to make a button for "snap" it will enable it, but how do I make this toggle on/off as does the menu selection?

thanks

j

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

easy question? toggle on/off menu item

Engaged ,
Aug 30, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for example if I want to make a button for "snap" it will enable it, but how do I make this toggle on/off as does the menu selection?

thanks

j

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Engaged ,
Aug 30, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you mean a button that  toggle on / off the  "Snap" command ( under the view menu)  ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 30, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>do you mean a button that  toggle on / off the  "Snap" command ( under the view menu)  ?

yes, I'm sure that I'm doing something wrong, I've only just started with Configurator.

If I drag the "snap" menu choice to a menu that I'm creating, it works correctly in that it turns on "snap" but unlike re-choosing the menu item which turns off snap, when I click on the "snap" button again that it doesn't turn it off.

again, I apologize in advance for a "noob" question.

thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
-_JM_- LATEST
Engaged ,
Aug 31, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my apologies, I rebuilt the menu bar this morning and it's working as expected.

thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines