Highlighted

examples?

Engaged ,
Aug 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I may be looking in the wrong place within Adobe Exchange but I only found 13 examples (CS4 and CS5) and most seem to be duplicates of placing a bunch of tools on a single palette.

What am I missing by not playing with configurator? what's the best thing about configurator?

thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

examples?

Engaged ,
Aug 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I may be looking in the wrong place within Adobe Exchange but I only found 13 examples (CS4 and CS5) and most seem to be duplicates of placing a bunch of tools on a single palette.

What am I missing by not playing with configurator? what's the best thing about configurator?

thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Contributor ,
Aug 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I recommend this blog article of Photsohop Product Manager John Nack

http://blogs.adobe.com/jnack/2010/05/configurator_2_0_is_here.html

It includes source project of the "Knowldge" panel which created by Configurator, and shipped as an update.

It also include a video demo show the new features of Configurator 2.0.

https://admin.adobe.acrobat.com/_a295153/p66269349/?launcher=false&fcsContent=true&pbMode=normal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
-_JM_- LATEST
Engaged ,
Aug 16, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks, that's a good start.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines