• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Package "Creative Cloud Photo Subscription with 1 TB" --> 17,84 € / Month ??

New Here ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello dear community,

there seems to be a special offer for me, that I can't take up. 17,84 €/Month for the Adobe Package "Creative Cloud Photo Subscription with 1 TB". I'm just able to see that, when I open Lightroom on my PC and klick "View Plans" on the top right. After Loggin in, there's only one subscription I could change to. But after klicking "choose this subscription", I got the error-message, also attached in this Thread.

Can someone explain this to me?
I would gladly accept this offer, but I can't believe that this one even exists like this.

Greetings,
Christoph

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, unfortunately we cannot help you with that here as we are just fellow users like you.

I'd suggest you contact Adobe directly and ask them how you can get the special offer you received from them:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

You should be able to get in touch with them via live online chat (usually the fastest/easiest) or telephone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines