• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

blurred images on #2 monitor with latest Lightroom classic...

Explorer ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps this is a known issue?

I have two monitors connected to my macbook pro. One via hdmi. Two via thunderbolt. When I open Lightroom my library window is on monitor One. That image is always sharp. On monitor Two it's sharp until I hit 'develop' module. Then that image on monitor Two blurs. I noticed if I click on Library again monitor Two sharpens up again. But in develop if say i tap on clarity, exposure, contrast, texture, etc. it blurs again.

I've tried it with graphics acceleration on and off and it's the same.

And dang, I thought adobe had fixed the acceleration issue. Now it's worse. Before I just turned it completely off and lightroom was working great. Maybe I should go back a version? Can I do that? This blurring of the images on monitor Two never happened before.

Also, monitor Two is a more recent 27" nec that i use for print color and processing work. The monitor with my library on it, monitor One, is like 11 years old, another nec and still works fine for the library and all the controls in develop and print modules.

If it matters, my laptop is a 2015 mid-summer model. macOS is Catalina 10.15.7. 16gb of ram. Two graphics cards. 1. amd radeon r9m370x with 2 gb of video ram. 2. The intel iris pro 1536 mb.

thanks for any advice/help
Morris

ps. Posted this 26 March 2021 but on these new forums it seems to have disappeared

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Posted this 26 March 2021 but on these new forums it seems to have disappeared"

Here's your post in the old feedback forum from Mar 26, 2021:

https://feedback-readonly.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-monitor-2-...

That (very long) thread should have been copied to the new consolidated forum, but it wasn't -- I've dropped a note to the responsible employees.  The issue is still very much active, as shown by this similar bug report:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-bugs/p-lrc-second-monitor-blurry-in-ver-10-2-develo...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks John Rellis...was looking for a way to reply to your post but there's no reply button. I'm just not used to these new forums.

m

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines